Friday 15 October 2010

Vogue's Fashion Night In...

VOGUES Fashion Night Out… I get that, and in fact I went along last year - running around London’s West end from store to store, drooling over clothes I could never afford and taking advantage of the free champagne and gin offering - it was fantastically fun! VOGUES Fashion Night In however I do not get… Am I really going to be putting my gladrags on, sipping cocktails with my girlfriends just to be huddled around a crowded computer to online shop… Probably not! The most likely scenario is that I’ll stumble wearily into bed around 10pm (it is a Monday night after all!) and maybe, just maybe, have a little peak at ASOS’s new black range and benefit from Kurt Geiger’s 25 % off! But saying all that, it is for an excellent cause and I do encourage you all to shop; a percentage of all sales etailers make during the night will be donated to the children's charity KidsCo.