Monday 24 August 2009

IN LOVE WITH LOVE 2...

...So the second issue of Love (Conde-Nast's answer to an alternative fashion mag) came out today, so of course I ran into town to buy it!

Named New Blood; the young and the reckless issue, it is slightly depressing that all the cool, successful people featured are under the age of 21! (makes me wonder what I am doing with my life..?)
A mixture of fresh talent, and up & coming celebrity (and none celebrity) kids are the topic for features and interviews, including Miley Cyrus, the Jonas brothers and Tavi, the 13 year old blogger and fashion writer, as well as articles on the Willis' sisters and Taylor Swift which after reading I discovered was written by Paul Tierney, my mentor and teacher during my fashion journalism short course at LCF! A brilliant issue!