Wednesday 15 July 2009

COCO BEFORE CHANEL...

"They share the same history, sensibility-and shoe size! Audrey Tautou's latest role as legendary designer Coco Chanel is a perfect fit..." (VOGUE, Aug 2009.)

This is one film that I have been dying to see, ever since I heard of it in the making last year! If you are as keen as me you will still have to wait a couple weeks though, (release date is 31st July) however in the mean time I recommend buying/ renting 'Lagerfeld Confidential' to explore the life of Chanel's most current creative director and head designer, Karl Lagerfeld as well as to see how the french fashion house works in the 21st century. Also pick up this months issue of Vogue (aug 2009) to read the films review and interview with Audrey Tautou, who plays Chanel in the movie...

(my review of the film to come...)